Monday, November 29, 2010

Doodles of the Week: Spooked!

Hey everyone! After my first senior quarter, I was pretty burnt out, so I've been just trying to catch up on rest and getting back into animating for senior project. As part of my final for digi-cell we were allowed to create a pitch packet for a tv show we wanted to create. I tried to use it as a warm up for next quarter when I'm taking the pitch with the amazing Lauren Brown! The story I created focused on a little girl and her shadow creature guardian as she travels the world seeking out her parents and going on crazy paranormal adventures. Here's a few of the designs I created:


The main character: Lacey



Her shadow creature: Offutt

Example background and look development

There's still a few little things that need to be changed on everything I did, but for the most part I'm really happy with the way things came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment