Monday, May 30, 2011

Doodle of the Week: The Go! Team

Senior year and my undergraduate career is finally drawing to a close. It's been a crazy busy year, ,but I feel like I've grown alot not only in the last 10 weeks, but since last summer. I've finally getting a good handle on After Effects and I've had a chance to work on some really fun projects (Raindance, Washer Woman and a few others!). As for this summer, I'm extremely excited to say that I'm going to interning with Leapfrog in Emeryville. I feel like I've got alot to learn and that the position is a perfect match for my skill set and style. If anyone is in the bay area make sure to hit me up!

Here's a little promo I created as part of my final for Motion Media Techniques 1.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the internship, Dan! That's also a really cool animation you just posted. I can't wait to read about your exciting adventures in California!

    ReplyDelete