Sunday, June 26, 2011

Doodles of the Week: Cutout Ratcoon and Fairy Coffee


Hey everyone!
I was lucky enough to have my good buddy, Tait come visit this weekend and we did an art trade. My half of the trade was inspired alot by Christian Robinson's and Nate Wragg's artwork. I wish I would have gotten a chance to tweak it a bit more (especially the background), but for the time frame, I'm pretty happy with it.


Next is another entry for our group sketch activity. This week was magical food where we combined a magical creature with some kind of food (example: dragon tail kabob, unicorn churro , etc). My entry was Fairy Wing Coffee. The coffee is prepared with grinded up fairies and traditionally served with a wing as a garnish. They say it gives you a little humming buzz and it's where Red Bull stole it's slogan. Again, I wish I would have taken some more time, but I'm getting more and more comfortable with being more painterly too which I'm happy with. Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment