Friday, August 20, 2010

Back from Teddy Bear

So, I finished up my internship at Vermont Teddy Bear early August, took a week off to relax and venture around Montreal and Vermont and then returned home to Texas, only to realize my internet at my house is slower than dial-up. I will be back to making updates as soon as I get back to Savannah, but until then it might be a bit sporeatic. Here's a few pieces I've done in the last month:
I did a few more illustrations for Pepper as part of just rounding out the project.


A few pieces I did as part of the art direction for senior project. I'm working on also using brush pen lines as a stroke in illustrator to create a "hand-drawn" feel out of vector graphics that can be easily translated into flash for animation.
Boat sketch from the bay at Burlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment